Monday, October 13, 2008

My Sister, My Friend

Isabel is class captain this week. Her class has a pirate theme and every week one student gets to be "Captain" which is basically the same as being the student of the week. Over the weekend we filled out a little questionaire about who she is so that she could share it when she went back to school this morning. One question asked who her favorite person was. Without even pausing to think she answered "my sister"! Jason and I glanced at each other with the same thought: How wonderful! May our daughters always know the joy of a sister as a best friend!!

2 comments:

Clarisse Teagen said...

They look beautiful in the pictures.

You're so lucky :)

teampischke said...

makes me bummed P does not have a sis... yet not so bummed that I want to try for her to have one.. if you get what I mean.
love you all!