Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pre-School Here I Come!


James started pre-school today! It was with mixed emotions that I walked him down the street to his first day of school. He was very excited to start school and "sit on the rug, and hear stories, and play outside..." He finally got to carry his lunch box, with a lunch in it mind you, and walk to "his" school not Acacia's and not "Tinkerbell's" as he lovingly calls his oldest sister. He's become such a big boy just in the last month and I am excited to see all he will learn. And yet, Brenton chose to take an exceptionally long nap this morning and the house was strangely quiet. I don't know if I will be able to get used to having three kids in school 2 days a week. As my grandma told me many times a few weeks ago "enjoy them while they're young because they grow up way too fast". You're right Grandma, every moment with my precious little ones is a blessing. And now I get a new blessing: a few precious quiet moments with just Brenton. That will be fun too.






James and his teacher, Miss Sherri.

1 comment:

teampischke said...

so adorable...thanks for posting the pictures for us all to see!