Thursday, February 19, 2009

4x4

I was tagged by my good friend, Mary, to post the fourth picture from my fourth folder in my picture file. It just so happens that my fourth folder is all of Brenton when he was first born. This picture was taken by Emily Lycklama when Brenton was a mere 5 days old. It's one of my favorites and honestly shows a little of his personality as he has one eye open. Heaven forbid that he should miss out on anything that might be going on while he naps, thus one eye open so as to catch anything important. Thanks Emily for the beautiful pictures of my beautiful boy. Now I'm tagging Mom, Dena, Heidi and Acacia. Let's see your fourth pictures from your fourth folders. I can't wait to see what you all have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you lucked out with an incredible photo for your 4x4. I like your comment on it too. I don't think I can do this for my blog, but thanks for thinking of me.