Friday, April 3, 2009

My Dancing Queen

I love Isabel for many reasons. One of them is her "mad dancing skills." She and I had the pleasure of attending Mitchell Elementary School's First Father/Daughter dance. We had a blast. She loved dancing and loved me dancing with her, even though I am a terrible dancer. The two and a half hour dance was filled with organized dancing games and a little bit of free dance time. Most father/daughter couples didn't dance together much. But my Isabel wanted to "break it down" with her dad as much as she could. This morning she told me that she wanted to go to another dance with me this Friday night. I'll have to see if there is one planned!

3 comments:

teampischke said...

so FUN. What a blessing that Isabel wants to dance the night away with her daddy!

G-Unit said...

She is SO beautiful...and man she looks like she is suddenly 10 yrs. old! I would pay money to see your mad dancing skills :)

Steve said...

We hope we can see you dance with her at her wedding some day.

Loving you, Pop & Mom