Monday, November 30, 2009

Just like his Mom

My Mom tells me that my fourth born is just like me in one specific way: he climbs on any and everything he can possibly get to before I can get to him. I can remember two pictures of me as a toddler which prove her point. In one I am standing on the first shelf inside the refrigerator and in the other one I have managed to climb on top of the table (or maybe it was a piano, mom you can correct me) "conducting" or singing to anyone available to listen. And with that I present to you the many ways which I have found my dear Brenton as he has become more mobile.


Helping me do the dishes.


One of his favorite places is on the top bunk in the girls' room. I really have to watch him there.




As you can see, he really likes climbing into the back of this truck and hangin' out.

1 comment:

Karen's Corner said...

Heather - You did indeed climb on and in the refridgerator and the kitchen table but the most amazing climb was onto the back of the toilet tank.

Darling pictures but close the bathroom door.

Love MOM