Sunday, January 4, 2009

God's Creativity

Being at my in-laws last week reminded me of God's amazing creativity in creation. One of my mother-in-laws favorite hobbies is to watch birds. To help her with that she hangs many bird feeders outside her front door, just off her deck. We were blessed to see many different types of birds fluttering away right in front of our eyes.







It was also fun to see leaves that had character. It seems that the leaves in Canyon Country are very ordinary. Yet, the leaves at my in-laws have some personality. It reminded me that God has created an amazing planet and it just takes a little looking around to notice it.





1 comment:

emily said...

It's nice to actually have a little time to notice those things, isn't it? What a blessing to have a little time off...